Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daffodils in Snow?

It sure looks like it from the weather forecasts given last night. My daffodils are ready to bloom too.

After visiting my grandson's, Nathan and Benjamin, for their birthdays in Florida, I was more than ready to come home to some warm weather. Let me clarify that...warm weather that stays. The temperatures were always in the 80's and was a welcome respite from the cold weather in Indiana.

We had a great time going to the ocean and using a boogey board for the first time. I wiped out, unfortunately. A storm system was coming in and the waves would get as high as 6 ft. By the time they got to us, they were maybe 4-5 ft. high. We got a sunburn to remember Florida by. During the weekend the boys got to go golfing with grandpa to try out the new junior golf sets we gave them. It was a wonderful trip! We actually got to watch Nathan play in a soccer game for the first time! Naturally, I took pictures.

No comments: