Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Me a magazine writer? Who knew?

Filled with excitement and anxiety at the same time.   I have been given the opportunity to submit an article to a family-centered magazine.   Over two years ago, I had made an inquiry about the possibility and it seemed to fall through.  Then last week, I got an unexpected email asking if I was still interested in writing for them.  "Sure," I said before I could let fear get in.   They then sent me the details.   Soooo...I have been thinking and thinking and thinking about what to write and the style in which to write the article.   I want to stay true to myself and not pretend I am something I am not.   Finally, I got an idea and I am going to run with it.   The issue will be concentrating on gardens and springtime.   The title I came up with is "Grow Your Creativity".   I will write about using what's around us in the garden and yard to make useful home decor, unique ways to plant, and fun crafts,Wish me luck.  Even better, pray for me.

No comments: